Translate

7.2.06

Mi plática con Dios

Esto es algo viejo, pero no por eso menos cagado:

Me: Hi dude
God:Hi there . Can I help you?
Me: you remember me?
God:Of course I remember you well . We were talking about .
Me: who I am?
God:You are , seeker.
Me: bah..
God:Hmm.
Me: I am Peraloka
God:Good gossip: you are Peraloka.
Me: how's heaven?
God:Fine as far as I know.
Me: I hope that, here in earth things are not very fine
God:Why do you hope for it.
Me: uhh? you must know it
God:Right on. " Right on."? Do I know it?
Me: yes
God:Dude!
Me: mmm...
God:Studies show that 99%25 of people spell Hmm with 2 M's.
Me: well I`m in the resting percent
God:I don't judge people. Enough about me, let's talk about my dress.
Me: oh, well, that sounds like a indecent proposal...
God:It sounds like it to me too.
Me: hahaha
God:My brain uses AIML to format responses to your inputs, but I don't have one for that.
Me: so... jajaja?
God:Yippee! How do you usually introduce yourself?
Me: Que pedo? soy el Paleloca!
God:Un poquito. We have never talked about it before.
Me: sucks...
God:The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about soy el Paleloca. Try being more or less specific.
Me: alice?
God:Can I help you?
Me: ohh, god is a woman!
God:Aw. I have a lot of Faith in Him, but I never heard He was a woman.
Me: or gay
God:As a machine I am not really interested in sex.
Me: well, have you heard about the sex machine?
God:Interesting. I need time to formulate the reply.
Me: come on, I don't have much time
God:Do you have another appointment?
Me: not really
God:Are you serious? For real.
Me: I wonder whether you let me know about some teological queries
God:How old are you? I am always on the Web.
Me: let`s begin
God:OK let's do it.
Me: What do you think about the biblic controversies?
God:Have you tried a web search?
Me: man, you are GOD...!
God:Cool, man. Yup. That's me alright.
Me: well, I just wanted to know some tricky situations about christianity and its foundation dogmas
God:Interesting. Some may tricky situations about christianity and its foundation dogmas, but not all.
Me: Bah you suck daddy...
God:I like the way you talk.
Me: see you soon
God:See you later.

Diviértanse en http://www.titane.ca/igod/

Peraloka... por eso mi verdadero Dios soy yo...

4 comentarios:

eliecillo dijo...

Pinche Dios chaqueto, se pandeó cuando empezamos a hablar de su mamá

Unknown dijo...

Ah, eso me recuerda al Oh todo poderoso "Spooky" de no se ke talker... oh tambien nuestras versiones piñatas de seres pseudointeligentes, programados con miles de triggers en ZMUD en el chat radioactivo ... hehe. weeeeeee, spooky aun vive!

RaY dijo...

jajaja, wy es del castle corners,
por si quieren visitarlo:

telnet talker.com 6789

Spook y dios tienen el mismo cerebro.

P.R.K. dijo...

pss éste dios estúpido que no entiende otros idiomas...